Amanda M. VanNatta, CPA
Current Position and Responsibilities
Amanda VanNatta is a manager specializing in not-for-profit tax services. She is passionate about not-for-profit tax organizations and with over nine years of experience works solely in the area of not-for-profit tax planning and compliance. Whether preparing Form 990s, helping set up new tax-exempt organizations, or navigating the complex Internal Revenue Code applicable to tax-exempt organizations, Amanda assists her clients with effectiveness, efficiency, and accuracy.
• Not-for-profit tax services
• IRS and state audit assistance Past Experience
• Grant Thornton LLP Professional Memberships and Activities
• American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA) - Member
• Wisconsin Institute of Certified Public Accountants (WICPA) - Member
• Heartland Farm Sanctuary - Board Treasurer Education University of Wisconsin-La Crosse
• Bachelor of science degree in accountancy
With more than 1,000 associates and 22 offices in the United States and India, Wipfli LLP (Wipfli) ranks among the top 30 accounting and business consulting firms in the nation. For over 82 years, Wipfli has provided private and publicly held companies with industry-focused assurance, accounting, tax and consulting services to help clients overcome their business challenges today and plan for tomorrow. The firm’s clients include manufacturing companies, health care organizations, financial institutions, construction companies, contractors and developers, real estate companies, insurance companies, nonprofit organizations, units of government, dealerships and individuals. Through the firm’s membership in PKF North America, Wipfli can draw upon the resources of 264 firms in 120 countries around the world. For more information, visit www.wipfli.com.